LR111 SD Free to Air Set Top Box
This set-top box has the capacity to store 5000 TV and Radio channels ( Refer to page 6 of user manual), it comes pre-programmed with 64 updated satellites globallly.
• No Monthly Recharge
• 5000 Channels Memory (According to Radio Frequency)
• Bass & Treble Automatically Control without Balance Knob
• Auto Scan
• Auto Shutdown
• Previous Channel Switch Option
• ON Screen Display (Hindi/English)
• Sort Channel List Alphabetical (A to Z)
• 4:3/16:9 aspect ratio
• DVB & MPEG-2 full compliant
• Support auto search & manual search
• Signal level and quality indicate timely
• Easy to install and search
• Easy to edit, including add, rename, move, delete
• Favorite group entertainment, movies, news, music, spiritual, sports
• Video Resolution 720X576 (PAL) 720X480 (NTSC)
• Input Frequency 950 to 2150 Mhz
• Copper Audio Video Cable
• Favorite Channels
|SD RAM Memory||2 MB|
|Flash Memory||1 MB|
|LNB Supply||13/18 V @ 400 mA|
|Memory||Upto 5000 programs|
|Audio Video Cable|
Q1. How to do Auto Scan?
Ans. For Auto Scan, Please follow below Step:
Step -1: Press Auto Scan Key in remote
Q2. Where can i get dish/antenna for Free to air (FTA)?
Ans. We will provide you the affordable service providers list once you place the order.
Q3. How many channels does it supports?
Ans. Upto 5000 channels, all are free channels as per the government’s guidelines.
Q4. Who setup this product in my home?
Ans. Your preferred service provider from the list that we give you once you place the order.
Q5. Does it work without dish/Antenna?
Ans. This is a ‘free to air’ satellite receiver and it does require to have it. (Use your existing dish/antenna).
Q6. Does it need to recharge month.
Ans. No monthly subscription is required to use this device.
Q7. Does it Support High definition (HD)?
Ans. No, This box only supports Standard Definition (SD). Please check the HD variant of this product for HD channels
Q8. What to do if i cannot configure it?
Ans. You may contact us on our customer support WhatsApp number given.
Q9. Do you offer remote with the set top box?
Ans. Yes, we do.